TECHNICAL CUSTOMER CONSULTANT (M / F / D)
We are looking for a competent problem solver.
We are looking for you if you listen to the customer’s questions and provide suitable and innovative solutions for the various requests.
What will your role involve?
- answering incoming customer calls / emails regarding product issues, service questions and general customer requests (B2B / B2C)
- documentation and maintenance of the CRM
- technical consulting for established and new customers
- complaints processing within the legal conditions and internal processes
- assistance in the development of concepts designed to improve the service quality
- forwarding of fault reports to the respective division in the company or to external partners
- cooperation with the CAD team to keep up to date with product knowledge and to be aware of changes in corporate policies
What you will need:
- confident handling of MS Office
- customer-friendly and problem-solving character
- high dose of service and customer focus
- very good German and good English skills
- experience in customer service
- commercial training
- ability to deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner at any time
We expect a forthright demeanor, joy in problem solutions, commitment to the company and ideas for new concepts – only then we can grow together.
We offer you:
- a very cool squad that likes everyone who helps GreenLife move forward
- a family environment
- independent work
- flexible working-time models
- quite a few learning opportunities
- Christmas bonus and holiday pay
- complimentary drinks and an employee parking lot
- job bike
Please apply this very day and send your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org